The title says it all—no bake, just three ingredients and you get a delicious chocolate overload within 25 minutes. And it is super easy to make. My son, Issa and I had fun making the fudge and even more fun eating it!
No Bake Three Ingredients Malteser Chocolate Fudge
280g packet of Maltesers chocolate
395g can sweetened condensed milk
200g block milk chocolate, broken in pieces
200g dark chocolate melts (alternatively use another 200g of milk chocolate)
395g of condensed milk (1 tin)
1. Line a 20 cm square cake tin with baking paper. Make sure that the paper extends above the edges of the pan. This will help you remove the fudge easily once it is set.
2. Arrange the maltesers in a single layer on the paper. Pop any left overs in your mouth and chew away.
3. Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a pot over very low heat. Pour over the condensed milk and stir gently until the chocolate has thoroughly melted.
4. Quickly pour the chocolate mixture over the maltesers. Smooth the top with a spoon and place in the fridge to set for at least six hours.
5. Remove the fudge from the cake tin and cut into pieces. Enjoy!